Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I had plans today to do a shabby project.(using ideas from  I bought 4 small canvases & some paint, it was my first craft paint buy. I picked the colors because of a contest to make something Christmassy only using creams & silvers. Unfortunately, I just wasn't up to doing anything.  Started off last night with a lost voice and being extremely tired. Got up this morning and my voice was back but my neck hurts where the glands are and have a head ache. So needless to say I didn't get any crafting done.

 My new friends on YouTube have done some beautiful work with their dress form dies, so I was going to use the one I bought for 40% off at Michael's; and make a dress for it and try making a hanger from wire  (got some wonderful ideas from Jane (velocityvette08) and Fiona (Jennings644).) Two very talented ladies and they share so much of their knowledge!!!)

In my messy sewing room, I found some crocheted items that were cross stitched on; so I am taking the cross stitching off as they would be beautiful pieces if the ugly cross stitching was not on them. I know I have several seem rippers, but not a one could be found today so I am using my sharp pointed  stork scissors and my fingers to undo the unsightly stitching. I will try to add pictures on Friday.  I will be working all night on this while watching tv with Don. Well if I don't fall asleep from taking the Vicodin. Hopefully... I will be feeling better so going to work in the morning isn't so awful.

Oh and I have been invited to a google hangout session with Edith Head (Susan Claassen) and  the real Betsey Johnson Monday morning. I hope I can figure out how to do the Hangout session with out James' help.

No comments:

Post a Comment